Thursday, March 10, 2016

Introducing a Miracle: Harper Riah Craig

 
 
 
 

Oh man!


I'm still in awe that I'm writing this post. It seems like the most beautiful dream- if it is don't wake me up.


As I write this I'm holding the sweetest, most lovely, full of life little girl I've ever laid eyes on. She's my daughter.

DID YOU SEE WHAT I WROTE THERE?!


My. Daughter.


My two month old reminder of God's unfailing love and faithfulness.

I can't help but cry when I say those words. My greatest dream, my hearts cry, is in my arms. That's a faithfulness I've yet to grasp. All I can say to it is- God, you are SO good. SO SO good.


I can think of a bajillion things to say about her and I'm sure I will in the future. But today I will let her pictures speak for themselves.


Without further ado:

Harper Riah Craig



She has the LONGEST eye-lashes, prettiest blue eyes, her momma's nose and MAN you should see her SMILE.





You can't tell me that God isn't in the details. Look at these

Pretty in Blue. PS. That's momma's shirt! How cool!





Before the last two I have to say this:

We weren't sure how we were going to do newborn pictures for this angel because of finances- but this momma's heart felt like it was so important to get them. I was on the couch one night in tears talking to God, as a daughter to her Father, telling Him how heavy my heart was about the whole situation. The following week while at a Pastor's conference a woman offered to do Harper's newborn photos. Little did I know she was an EXCEPTIONAL photographer. There are more pictures coming but you should go check out her photography, like her page, and recommend her. We plan to drive the 2 hours to get to her studio from our house for our pictures from now on. What she did has touched our hearts deeper than she will ever know.

Look her up at: J. Renee Photography

Now for the final two. Harper truly is an angel.
I'm certain Heaven is still more real to her than anything on Earth. My job, for her whole life, will be to help that ALWAYS be her reality.



Thank you for loving my family so well, for praying for Harper before she ever came, and wanting to know her even now. We are so blessed!

Feel free to leave her a comment or shoot us an email. I'll read every one to her.


Pure love right there, folks. In the most stunning package.





No comments:

Post a Comment